Wednesday 7 May 2014

Arbymiran

  This week at Creative Moments our sponsor is
ArtByMiran



The theme was bingo
we had to choose from the table below:
I choose Flower, Sentiment & more than 2 layers

My image is Miss Daisy
I couldn't decide which colour to do, pink or blue, 
so i did both !!


I used the same colours for the skin tones and hair
Satin, Almond & Vanilla
Tan,  Gold & Pastel Yellow

For the "Flowers / Dress" I used 
Pearl Blue & China Blue  &
Cerise & Baby Pink

With both images i matted them on a piece of black card.

The flower on the blue card was white, i used a distress ink (storny sky) to colour it
and then used silicone to stick it to the front of the card
and finished the card with a sentiment

For the pink flower i used a pearly brad to join to paper flowers together,
the sentiment was cream,  so i coloured it with Cerise pro-marker.

Thanks for visiting my blog

Mel


2 comments:

  1. Mel I love both colour ways equally, such a beautiful image and pretty design, thank you for all your hard work and stunning creations
    Alex xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are both so pretty glad you decided to show both of your creations x

    ReplyDelete