Thursday 16 January 2014

Stitchy bear 15 jan

Creative Moments 

15th Jan  
Anything Goes

This week we had images from Stitchy Bear


I love this image,   i used the leaves for the inspiration for the colours 
for back ground and embellishments 

I pro-markers i mainly used were:
oatmeal
apricot
duck egg (blue)
aqua
Lime green 
leaf green
and various other greens and browns.

Once the image was coloured in,  i mounted it on to a piece of  dark blue / green.
I took a A5 and mounted a piece of lime green card on to it.
 I then cut out the leaves out of a piece of card i have made using my spritzers.
and i then cut  "Just a note to say" for the same card i  mounted the image on.
I stuck this in to a piece of white card and also mounted it on the dark  blue/green card.

Finally i added the sentiment to the top right hand corner and 
add the leaves underneath it

I hope you enjoy this project 
and hope to see you soon

I an entering this into the following challenges:




No comments:

Post a Comment