Thursday 2 January 2014

2014

Happy new year to all my followers, 
hope you all had a great Christmas and all have a great 2014.
I haven't been able to find time to post anything for a while,  as December has been mad...   dad was in and out of hospital (and as it is only me to look after him)  I was going back and forward to visit him & also back and forwards to his to feed his cat !!
 
I look forward to starting new challenges in the new year  to show you all and to blog hop and visit all of yours 
 
Mel

1 comment:

  1. Ah, there you are - I was getting worried !!! Sorry to hear your Father is unwell - I hope he is improving now xx
    Sorry - I just realised I was not Following you :-( I will go sit in the naughty corner :-)

    Pop into Ike'sWorld DT Blog coz there is new stuff in there for you Honey :-D
    Hugz and Happy New Year.

    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete