Wednesday 13 August 2014

Stamp Art Designs

Over at Creative Moments this week our sponsor is
And the theme is Anything Goes/Animal


I choose alannah

I found a piece of decorative A4 card and folded in half
.

I then took the image and used the following colours
Pastel Yellow & Tan   (hair)
Vanilla & Satin  (skin)
Berry red,  Forest Green, Chestnut & cinnamon

I then cut the image out using a circle die and mounted it on to the front of the card.

I then cut a rectangle of green card
 and  added  the peace / noel / joy tonic die cut from a piece of gold mirror card
I then stuck this one to the right of the image.

To give the snowy effect i used my glue gloss & glamour dust.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog,  please come back again soon
and see what new challenges /  creations I have made

  Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment