Friday 30 August 2013

TSC KittyPawVultura

 
At  The Stamping Chef  the challenge was to use
The Kitty Paw Vultura image, 
The recipe was: 1 ribbon, 2 buttons 3 pieces of background paper
 
When I first saw this I wasn't too sure of what colours to use,
 it is not the sort of image I tend to use, but I was determined to give it ago.
 
I coloured the image using the following colours:
Clothing: Purple Amethyst & Orchid,
Leaf green and  Lime green
Hair: Tan, Gold, Pastel yellow & Buttercup
Skin: Vanilla,  Almond and satin
Helmet: Black, cool grey 5 & 6
 
I then mounted the image onto a piece of purple paper.
The card itself is a sheet of matching purple card that had been embossed
with a  "tyre track" spellbinders embossing folder.
 
I cut out green and black paper
using the tonic elegant vine square.
 

I matted the green die cut onto the black die cut and added the image.
I then placed the word ribbon across the bottom, before adding the "topper" 
the final touch was the buttons.
 
 
I finished this one really late and was not able to find any
 other challenges to enter this into, but
I hope you like my creation and will stop by again soon

 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment