Wednesday 13 November 2013

Tea time

Sorry not been around for a while... 

This week at Creative moments   we have  floppy latte images

The Image I choose was the tea time one...   as it could be any colours
I looked at the cups and decided they should be mainly white, so they looked china like.
 
The colours I used:
 
Top cup: Fuchsia Pink, Orchid  and Grass
Middle cup : Rose Pink
Bottom cup:  Blossom, Pink Carnation & Grass
Once I had coloured the cups I went around the edges with cool grey 1


I mounted the image on to a pale pink  card and then a sheet of a darker pink. 
This was then mounted onto a piece of A4 darker pink which was folded in half for the card base.  but before I stuck it down I added die cut two doilies at the bottom of the card.
I then cut a piece of bunting and the letters  C H E E R S
from another shade of pink to finish off the image
 
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog,  please come back again soon

and see what new challenges /  creations I have made

  Mel
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment